The Phoenix Axial Air Mover revolutionized evaporative drying by producing 3000 CFM of airflow while using less than 2.5 amps of electricity (high speed). The Phoenix Axial Air Mover is the industry’s only air mover specifically engineered with patented Focus™ Technology. Focus™ Technology not only produces air velocities greater than competitive products, but also focuses those velocities on hard-to-dry areas such as carpet and pad, sub-floor and walls. The Phoenix Axial Air Mover operator interface is conveniently located for easy access and features a power indicator lamp, a 3-position switch, an hour meter, a GFCI outlet, and a circuit breaker, eliminating nuisance trips to the breaker box.
• Less than 2.5 amps on High Speed
• Power-on indicator light
• Automatic hour meter displays site run time
• On-board power management: - Circuit breaker protects air mover and attached devices and prevents nuisance visits to the junction box - GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet applications - Duplex AC outlet allows daisy chaining of up to four axial air movers
• 20 ft AC cord with cord management
• Units interlock for ease of stacking during storage and handling