Drimaster DM3 Upholstery Tool
Check Out The New Drimaster “DM3” From HydraMaster ***Now Available***
Get $100 Free Upholstery Cleaning Package w/ Tool Through September 30th!
What enhancements have been made to the new DriMaster 3 Tool from previous versions?
The new DriMaster 3 Upholstery Cleaning Tool maintains the proven ergonomic design, cleaning performance and engineering achievements of the DriMaster 2 Upholstery Cleaning Tool. At the same time, feedback from cleaning technicians just like you has led to several exciting enhancements to the product.
- NO MORE GLIDES on the tool lips means a smoother surface with nothing to wear out virtually eliminating any chance of fabric snagging
- The tool is easy to clean out and even easier to service! Just undo four screws and remove the nose cone for complete access. Push to connect fittings between the valve and bar jet allow for cleaning access and easy replacement.
- If nose cone gets dropped, cracked or chipped, just replace the nose cone. This extends the useful life of your tool for long term profitable cleaning.
- The Shark fin design remains the same.
Hi-Flow Hyper-Velocity Jetless Cleaning Technology – How the tool makes for safer and more productive upholstery cleaning
- Virtually eliminates the most common cause of upholstery cleaning problems , overwetting – helping you greatly reduce the chances of bleeding, shrinking, and browning
- Hi-Flow, Hyper-Velocity fluid stream technology allows you to utilize the power of your truckmount or high performance portable extractor rather than by-passing it and keeps your truckmount heating system operating throughout the cleaning
- Solution is applied in thin, flat hyper-velocity fluid stream for even application. The constant solution flow is trained by the patented injector bar and slotted vacuum port system. The cleaning solution shears across the fabric, rather than directly spraying into it, which greatly minimizes the likelihood of over-wetting the fabric. Plus, the immediate vacuum recovery of solution flow means less residual moisture
- Faster cleaning means more money for you, less fatiguing means you can clean upholstery in volumes
- Leaves the fabric cleaner and dryer
- A perfect spot and stain removal tool for oriental rugs
- 20% larger cleaning head means faster cleaning than the competitive upholstery tools
- No carpel tunnel syndrome here – Jetless, no trigger valve technology for less hand strain
- No heat loss from atomizing
- No spray jet to clog
- Never needs a second drying-pass
- Durable molded polymer construction, but weighs less than ½ of most other upholstery tools
- Better ergonomics for cleaning than other shearing type tools. A more natural motion across the fabric and doing edges is easier without chances of overspray.
The problem with conventional upholstery cleaning tools
- Cleaning upholstery fabrics with conventional tools has traditionally meant the technician had to bypass the power of their cleaning equipment rather than taking advantage of it
- To avoid spraying water too deep into the upholstery and causing overwetting, the technician had to reduce their solution flow and their solution pressure
- With extreme soiling, multiple wet passes would mean soaking and overwetting the fabric and the cushion behind it, leading to slower cleaning and increased potential for fabric bleeding, browning, and shrinkage
- Plus, as the solution dripped from the tool or gathered at the end of the tool pass, it was easy for streaking to occur
- The low solution pressure and water flow rates will often not activate the heating functions of their truckmount, meaning that they were forced to clean with lukewarm water or too scalding hot of water